I welcome you to ToVisitIbiza.com and I thank you for your interest in reading the legal conditions of this website. I am aware that this topic may not be your favorite, but it is important that you know all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and me, as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
I, Ana Torres Walker (ToVisitIbiza.com) as responsible for this website, I undertake to process the information of my users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of my users
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- Responsable’s Identity: Ana Torres Walker
- Commercial Name: ToVisitIbiza.com
- NIF/CIF: 41459179T
- Address: C/Monte Kilimanjaro, 11, 07849 Cala Llonga-Santa Eulalia, Ibiza-Baleares
- Email: [email protected]
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the website of ToVisitIbiza.com, including the contents and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, tovisitibiza.com (“user”) accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the portal tovisitibiza.com
Personal data that I collect and how I do it
Commitments and obligations of users
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have my authorization as legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, tovisitibiza.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that may damage the image, interests and rights of ToVisitIbiza.com or third parties or that may damage, disable or overload the portal tovisitibiza .com or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, tovisitibiza.com can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the systems computer (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, even if they put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Sponsored ads and advertising
This website offers users sponsored content and advertisements
The ads will remain published in the portal until they are deleted or suspended by the advertiser or ToVisitIbiza.com. ToVisitIbiza.com will not be responsible for the fact that, once discharged from its databases, the ads will continue to be indexed in search engines outside this portal.
Any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that the user formalizes with the advertisers or third parties contacted through this portal are understood to be made solely and exclusively between the user and the advertiser and/or the third person. The user knows and accepts that tovisitibiza.com only acts as channel or advertising medium and, therefore, does not have any kind of responsibility for damages or losses of any nature caused by their negotiations, conversations and / or contractual relations or extracontractual with the advertisers or third natural or legal persons contacted through this portal.
The personal data communicated by the user to ToVisitIbiza.com can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Ana Torres Walker, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between the users and tovisitibiza.com uses a secure channel and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to protocols at https, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is safeguarded.
ToVisitIbiza.com informs that there are claim sheets available to users and clients.
The user can make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an email to [email protected] iindicating their name and surnames, the product/service purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
The user/buyer can notify me of the claim, either by email to: [email protected]
or by mail to: Ana Torres Walker, Monte Kilimanjaro Street, 11, 07849 Cala Llonga-Santa Eulalia, Ibiza- Baleares, if you wish, through the following claim form:
Attn: Ana Torres Walker
Mount Kilimanjaro, 11, 07849 Cala Llonga-Santa Eulalia, Ibiza-Baleares
E-mail: [email protected]
The service / product:
Acquired the day:
Address of the user:
Signature of the user (only if presented on paper):
Reason for claim:
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of them is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of ToVisitIbiza.com. The user agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Ana Torres Walker.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify ToVisitIbiza.com of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages tovisitibiza.com provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content of other blogs.
The only object of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links. ToVisitIbiza.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
Also, the user will find within this site, pages, promotions, accessing users’ browsing habits to establish profiles. This information is always anonymous and does not identify the user.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from their website to the website tovisitibiza.com must obtain the prior written authorization of Ana Torres Walker. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between tovisitibiza.com and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by tovisitibiza.com of its contents or services.
On my website, comments are allowed to enrich the contents and make queries for the following conditions:
- Comments that are not related to the theme of this website, including defamation, insults, personal attacks or lack of respect in general towards the author or towards other members will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the administrators of the web.
- Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as, for example, private addresses or telephones and that violate our data protection policy will also be deleted.
- Those comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and anything that could be considered spam in general will also be rejected.
- Anonymous comments will not be allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames. Neither will those comments that attempt to force a debate or a stance taken by another user.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Ana Torres Walker (ToVisitIbiza.com) does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between ToVisitIbiza.com and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Ibiza.
In case any user had any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments on the portal tovisitibiza.com, please contact [email protected]
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 04/11/2018