Ibiza Family Experience – Excursiones en bicicleta
What’s Ibiza Family Experience?
Every year more families with children come to the island of Ibiza to enjoy and even repeat.
That is why the Consell de Ibiza has created the «Ibiza Family Experience« Project. Focused on showing that Ibiza is an ideal destination for your holidays.
Are you coming with your family on vacation to Ibiza and are you looking for what to do?
Ibiza is a tourist destination that has its appeal all year round for its charming Natural Environment and its variable offer in hotels, restaurants and leisure.
Polpy and Sabina are the mascots of this project that will accompany us in this magical adventure.
Bike hunting for treasure
Families, check out this plan! The San José City Council launches an activity to do as a family of the most original and fun.
Parents and children can discover together and through a bicycle tour some of the most beautiful secret corners of the island. This is the family excursion “Hunting for treasure by bicycle”, a walk through the beautiful surroundings of the Las Salinas natural park, adapted for children of all ages.
The idea, designed for both tourists and residents of the island, is to offer a novel, unique and very fun experience, which includes a bike ride through this beautiful area and some activities and games to liven up the journey.
The games take place at each stop on the route, although while they pedal they will also sing and have a great time. Thus, at each stop families will have to carry out an original treasure hunt, which will allow them to discover the mysteries and beauties of Las Salinas Natural Park. Games of questions and drawings that will allow them to know the great variety of birds and marine species in the area.
In addition, it will also help young and adults to become environmentally conscious and you will be able to know a lot of anecdotes and curious stories about the past and about the ancestors of the island. To regain strength, a delicious and healthy fruit lunch will be served halfway through the excursion.
The excursion, about 3 hours long, starts in the car park in front of the Hotel Grand Palladium in Playa d’en Bossa, continues towards the Torre de Sa Sal Rossa, and towards the church of San Francesc, and concludes again at Playa d’en Bossa with a swim in the sea in good weather and if you feel like it.
In each activity there can be a maximum of 20 participants and it will be adapted to all ages, since they also have small bicycles and even baby seats.
Bicycles, of course, are also included.
The excursion is organized every Saturday of the summer season. The hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. approximately.
The activity is bilingual and is carried out at the same time in English and Spanish.
Places are limited. To reserve yours or request more information, contact WhatsApp on +34 608 557 450 or send an email to [email protected]
Discover all the secrets of one of the most beautiful places on the island!
– Dates: Every Saturday, from July 4th to October 31st
– Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
– Duration: 3h
– Includes: Bicycles, helmets, insurance, guide, fruit, water
– Meeting point: Parking in front of the Hotel Grand Palladium in Playa d’En Bossa
– Price: Free
– Cancellation and release policy (how far in advance we close the tour sale): Cancellation and release must be done on Friday (the day before) at 7pm at the latest
– Specific requirements: Only for families with children between 6 and 16 years old, you must come with comfortable clothes and shoes, it is recommended to put on sunscreen. You must be at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance. Children have to know how to ride a bicycle
– Email and telephone contact for reservations / emergencies (receive reservations and to call in case of doubt or urgency). : [email protected] For reservations use e-mail or WhatsApp 608 557 450. You can call this phone only on the day of the excursion if participants have difficulties finding the meeting point.
- Cultural Activities in Sant Josep
- Oct 24 2020 - Jan 01 2021
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am