Dramatised Visit to the Puig Des Molins Necropolis
‘Take a walk through history and enjoy a different way to see the past of Ibiza from a new perspective. The different funeral rites performed at the site will be represented: Phoenician, Carthaginian and Roman rituals are shown in the context of the lives of the people whose destinies were in some way linked to the necropolis of Puig des Molins, the largest and best conserved in the Mediterranean.
- Monographic Museum Puig des Molins Via Romana 31, Eivissa.
DAYS AND TIMES:
- Sunday January 27th: 12.00 pm
- Sunday 3rd March: 12.00 pm
- Sunday March 31st: 12.00 pm
- Sunday, April 28th: 12.00 pm
- Sunday May 26th: 12.00 pm
- Sunday 30th June: 12.00 pm
- Sunday 29th September: 12.00 pm
- Sunday, October 27th: 12.00 pm
- Sunday, November 24th: 12.00 pm
- Sunday December 8th: 12.00 pm
Take a look at the article about our visit, we had a great time!
- Escape Rooms Ibiza
- May 23 2019
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm